Alternatively, interested persons can collect an entry form from the nearest MultiChoice office in their country anytime from Sunday 5 February.
- This season, entrants must double-up to compete. This means that anyone who wants to enter season 7 must partner with another person to enter as a pair!
- You and your partner must be citizens from one of the following participating countries: Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Both partners must come from the same country, must be 21 years or older, must be fluent in English and must have a valid passport.
- And remember that, as with previous seasons, entrants must be fun-loving, vocal, creative, original and articulate.
- In addition all entrants must have the social flexibility to live in close proximity with others and must be tolerant of views and lifestyle choices other than their own.
The deadline for entries is Monday, 27 February 2012.