South Africa’s biggest reality show, SA’s Got Talent, and they’re looking for you.
The show launches a three-city audition search on Saturday, 23 June. Auditions begin in Durban, then move to Jozi and wrap in Cape Town in early July.
AUDITION DATES and VENUES:
Date: Saturday, 23 June
Venue: Olive Convention Centre
Date: Friday, 29 June, Saturday, 30 June and Sunday, 1 July
Venue: Focus Rooms
Date: Saturday, 7 July and Sunday, 8 July
Venue: The River Club
What to bring to the auditions:
- Your audition number, which you will receive if you have pre-registered.
- A photocopy of your I.D or birth certificate.
- If you are under 18, your guardian must accompany you to the
audition and bring a copy of their I.D / proof of guardianship.
- Arrive in your costume and bring any props etc. that you need for your act.
- Refreshments, it is going to be a long day.
- A pen – you will need to sign some forms.
ANY ACT, ANY AGE. The winner will receive R250 000.
The 3rd season of SA’s Got Talent on South African television will start on Etv in September.