The search is on for Face of Varsity Gauteng Province! Do you have what it takes to be the Gauteng Ambassador?
Face of Varsity is a student based beauty pageant that mainly focuses on educational enlightenment about student life, Arts and Culture, cultivating inner beauty, self-confidence, academic achievement and self-respect. In Face Of Varsity : beauty is not the main factor, but a vehicle to promote academic awareness and student concern.
This event is set to provide the outstanding young student an opportunity to show their virtues talents, leadership skills, family values and a boost in confident to succeed in the cultural blended society.
Presented by Coffee Stain Production (which is a product of NYDA, & Madlozi Entertainment) in association with Red Bull Campus Ambassadors, Yo’Mzansi, 5@2 Media ,Vegan Lifestyle and Student Mag the project will embark on a search commencing in UP (Pretoria) on the 30th of July 2012 moving along to Pretoria, Johannesburg and wrapping at Vaal.
Contestants will be selected from all the Universities chosen to headline the Face f Varsity search. Once selected, the semi finalists will be notified and the journey will begin where they will be guided in their training by Professionals. A key focus of the show is that amongst the candidates will be plus size models, both men and women between the ages of 18-25 who are residing in Gauteng Province are eligible to enter.
Who can Enter for Face of Varsity
All Face of Varsity applicants must:
- Be based in Gauteng Province.
- Be at least 18 years of age and not older than 25 years of age on 31 August 2012.
- Be a South African citizen, in possession of a valid South African ID or passport.
- Be a student at any of the Gauteng Province Varsities
- Not be married and never have had a marriage annulled.
- Not be engaged.
- Never have given birth and not be pregnant.
CASTING DATES , VENUES & TIME
- UP (Pretoria): 30th July (09:00 – 12:00)
- T.U.T (Pretoria): 30th July (13:00 -16:00) BLDG4
- WITS : 31 July (11:00 – 16:00)
- UJ (KINGSWAY): 01 August (11:00 – 16:00)
- Medunsa (Ga-Rankuwa): 02 August (11:00 – 16:00)
- Vaal Tech : 03 August (09:00- 12:00)
- NWU Vaal Campus : 03 August (13:00- 16:00)
TO ENTER FOR FACE OF VARSITY CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
For further information, please contact:
Lalie Kama – Coffee Stain Production