5FM’s mentorship opportunities are two weeks long and accommodate 6 interns at a time. This is an intensive programme, where you will experience every aspect of 5FM.
An open day is a full day at 5FM – a one day whirlwind tour of what happens on and off air.
These are the mentorship dates for 2012:
TWO WEEK MENTORSHIP:
18 June – 29 June
19 November – 30 November
THE SCREENING PROCESS:
1. Email email@example.com with your name, age and region where you live; a 100-word motivation as to why we should pick you and what your aim in obtaining this experience is all about; and 5 things that make you stand out from the crowd. Please also specify whether you are interested in taking part in the 2-week mentorship, or to attend our open day.
2. It does not matter if you are studying, working, chilling or still at school – if you love 5FM, you stand a chance to be picked.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Any content produced by an intern during the duration of their time at 5FM is owned by 5FM, unless permission is granted otherwise by management
2. The internship programme is an experience for which you will not be remunerated
3. Interns need to be located in Johannesburg for the duration of their 2 week internship at their own expense
Again, if you’d like to take part, mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason. Also, please also specify whether you are interested in attending our open day or in taking part in the 2-week mentorship programme.
For more info visit http://www.5fm.co.za/events/internship-5